right of withdrawal
- The consumer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product within de cooling off period of 14 days without penalty and without giving any reason.
- The cooling off period mentioned in article 1 is valid from the day following, the consumer or a third party assigned by consumer, who is not the transporter, has received the product, or:
- if the consumer has purchased several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party assigned by consumer, has received the final product. Raintap can, only if the consumer has been clearly informed about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order of multiple products if the shipping dates are different;
- If the delivery of a product consists of different shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party assigned by consumer, has received the final shipment or the final part; or
- with conditions for frequent delivery of products during a set period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party assigned by consumer, has received the first product.
- The consumer can terminate a service agreement and an agreement for the delivery of digital content, which is not delivered on a physical carrier within 14 days without penalty and without any reason given.
- The cooling off period mentioned in article 3 is valid from the day following the establishment of the agreement.
exercising the right of withdrawal
- When the consumer makes use of the right of withdrawal, he will make this known to Raintap within the cooling off period through the withdrawal form or if different unequivocally so.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days following the day mentioned in article 1, the consumer will send the product back or return this to (a representative of) Raintap. This will not be necessary if Raintap has offered to personally retrieve the product. The consumer has, at least, personally taken notice of the return period if he is returning the product before the cooling off period has ended.
- The consumer will return the product with all delivered accessories, if it is reasonably possible in its original state and packaging, compliant with the instructions given by Raintap.
- The risk and burden of proof for timely and correctly exercising the right of withdrawal falls upon the consumer.
- The consumer will carry the direct costs for the return of the product.
- If the transaction is set during the cooling off period, the consumer will owe a sum that is proportionate to the part of the commitment which is fulfilled by the contractor on the moment of withdrawal, compared to the complete fulfillment of the commitment.
exclusive right of withdrawal
Raintap excludes the following from the right of withdrawal:
- Products fabricated following the specifications of the consumer, which are not ready made and are created based on the choices and the individual decisions of the consumer, or which are clearly meant for a specific person.